Specifications of MERN
MERN is a combination of four powerful web development technologies:
1. MongoDB - a NoSQL database used for storing and managing data in a JSON-like document format
2. Express.js - a fast and lightweight web application framework for Node.js used for building web applications and APIs
The Top 5 Prospects for MERN Experts in the Future
Here are the top 5 future related prospects:
1. Full-stack developer: MERN is a combination of technologies that make it easier to develop full-stack applications, and there is a high demand for full-stack developers who can work with the MERN.
2. Web developer: As MERN is mainly used for web development, web developers who have expertise in MERN are in high demand.
4. Mobile app developer: While MERN is mainly used for web development, it is also possible to use it for mobile app development with the help of tools like React Native. As mobile app development continues to grow, MERN expertise will become more valuable.
5. DevOps engineer: DevOps engineers with MERN expertise are in high demand as they can help manage the entire development process, from building and testing to deployment and scaling.
Together, these technologies provide a full-stack solution for building modern web applications. The MERN is highly flexible and can be used for developing a variety of applications, including e-commerce sites, social media platforms, and real-time chat applications.
MERN: Powerful Full-Stack Framework